To be an authorized affiliate of Innovative Hosting, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Innovative Hosting service as an affiliate. By signing up for the Innovative Hosting affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new hosting clients to our company. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
Not eligible for affiliate commission
- Domain Name
- WHMCS License
- Control Panel License
- Any other paid license
• Affiliates are paid a one-time referral fee for each hosting account referred to our services. A referral is counted when a unique customer first clicks on an affiliate tracking link and within 365 days completes the signup process and stays active for 30 days.
• Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No referral fee will be given to your affiliate account for sales that occurred before you joined the affiliate program.
• Affiliates commission is approved after 30 days from the date of client purchase. (For e.g. Client order date is 03-09-2018 the Commission
Approved date would be 04-10-2018).
• Affiliate commissions are paid on 15th of every month.
• Affiliates are eligible for the commission only if they refer new clients. Existing clients placing an order through affiliates, such commissions will be declined.
• If the existing client renews or purchases any other hosting service then the affiliate is not eligible for the commission on such orders.
• Affiliates are paid only if the order process is completed, if the client cancels the order then it is treated as canceled and the affiliates are not eligible for the commission.
• Affiliates payment is done through PayPal and NEFT (Note: For NEFT payment the affiliates should email their bank details to
[email protected]) To update your payment information, please contact the affiliate department.
• Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments. The affiliate is responsible for keeping all information up to date including postal and email addresses, name, payment information or any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid payment. Failure to provide current information may result in forfeiture of any referral fees due to you. Referral fees that are left unclaimed or are returned for invalid or insufficient address information or for other reasons may be forfeited as well.
• Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept
payments from Indian-based companies.
• Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their referral
fees. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
• Because of the high frequency of credit card fraud and cancellation rates, we reserve the right to hold referral fees for up to 45 days for
verification. We also reserve the right to cancel referral fees in the event that we are unable to collect funds, the order is fraudulent, the
customer cancels within the first 30 days, or if we learn that the referral fee was earned improperly for any other reason.
• The affiliate system calculates the commission on the total amount that includes product/service cost, GST and payment gateway fees. We will
exclude the GST and payment gateway charges from your commission amount before making the payout.
• Affiliates can check the status of their commission in their affiliate dashboard. (Note: For this just login to your affiliate account.)
• Referrals must have an active hosting account for 30 consecutive days or referral fees will be reversed.
• Referrals that downgrade their hosting package will be reversed.
• Referrals that issue a chargeback or are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards, selling counterfeit goods etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
• Referrals that cancel before you have met the Rs.2000 payout minimum will be reversed.
• Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or other incentives to drive traffic/sales via their affiliate tracking links.
• Affiliates MAY NOT use traffic that is generated by pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, CPV advertising, pop-
up/under, SPAM purchased traffic or similar methods.
• Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for
example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
• Affiliates MAY NOT bid on or use our company name, trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on Internet
search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.).
• Affiliates MAY NOT use the trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
• Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the
links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Referral fees will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or
tampering with your links.
• The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that
redirects the user to our site.
• Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
• Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
• Affiliates MAY NOT engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity sites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term
customers (customers with low retention and renewal rates).
• Affiliates MAY NOT use the trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords in their page titles.
• Affiliates should not add our banners or text links on a website containing adult, child pornography-related content/images/videos etc.
• Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and referral fees set to 0 for
failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
• Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
• Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
• Affiliates may not resell hosting. All clients must provide their own payment method and contact information to be eligible for affiliate referral
• If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes
your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the website. Innovative Hosting may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at Innovative Hosting’s sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although Innovative Hosting may choose additional types of notice. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
If you have any questions regarding our Affiliate program, please drop an email to [email protected] or contact us on 9999727087